Corporate Social Responsibility
Being a company dedicated to improve people’s life, our non-profit work is focused upon providing training workshops and business tools which help the youth to start their own business.
We donate 1% of our net profits for training programs for capacity building and skill development of youth to equip them with the knowledge and business tools so they can start their own business at an early age.
We believe in what we do? As we have worked very closely with youth for the last few years and we are very committed to make a better life for them through creation of self-employed job opportunities.
The TwinExcel CSR team empowers youth through two high quality business educational workshops:-
- (Starting your Business) an advanced 5 days training workshop on how to start your own business? This workshop is for young adults who are 16 -18 years old, mainly focusing on developing Entrepreneur skills, Commutation skills and equipping them with the business tools needed to start a business.
- (Business Leadership for the Youth) Advanced 3 days workshop focusing on how to develop young people’s global awareness leadership skills and to explore first-hand issues of economic development?
Our CSR program's goals:-
- To build the business capacity of the youth
- To establish and maintain an environment which supports creation and development of entrepreneurs.
- To build a supportive network
The CSR Team meets on regular basis to review progress and discuss CSR Targets, determined in
consultation with our stakeholders. The Team advises on ways and means of focusing our attention
while working to achieve our long term CSR goals. Through establishing baseline indicators and
benchmarks we have a platform for continuous and gradual improvement. To learn more about our
corporate social responsibility work, please email